God Intervened and Saved Her Life!
Testimonies from 10 Days of Prayer
During the third day of 10 Days of Prayer, I was praying from the front of our congregation when I was convicted to plead for God’s divine intervention. “Someone is in the process of committing suicide,” I prayed. “Dear Lord, please don’t allow them to succeed. Please intervene.” The next day I was shocked to find out that my very own aunt tried to commit suicide. But because of our prayers, God intervened and saved her life. As I write this testimony, she is doing well and God is at work in her life. We are all praising the Lord for His miraculous answer to our prayer. – N.K. from Zambia
I am so grateful to the Lord for these 10 Days of Prayer and fasting. It has been my prayer since 2016 that our church would become actively involved in the 10 Days of Prayer initiative, and this year we were. Our church formed prayer zones around the city, where groups of church members met and prayed every day. There was good participation in each zone, and it’s obvious that the Lord is answering our prayers and filling our local church with His presence. I’m so thankful for the promise of Jeremiah 33:3, which says, “Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.” God has answered my prayer! – M.M. from South Africa
As a result of the 10 Days of Prayer, God has been doing a very deep work in my heart. I have been struggling with forgiveness, but God has changed my heart. He has given me a heart of forgiveness for those who have hurt me; He reminded me that He has forgiven me most of all. Also, I used to be afraid to witness for Christ, but God has taken this fear away, and now I am sharing with others about Christ without fear. What a miracle! Another blessing I’ve experienced is healing. I’ve been struggling with a chest infection for some time, but this is going away, praise the Lord. I know God has heard my prayers, and all the prayers we’ve prayed together. I look forward to sharing more testimonies of His grace and mercy in the future. - A.D. from South Sudan
We have experienced the outpouring of Holy Spirit during these 10 Days of Prayer. I don’t know how I can express my gratitude to God for this incredible experience. Each day our Bible study group divided up into small prayer bands and we spent solid time literally searching our hearts and applying God’s Word to our daily lives. We have been so blessed. Thank you for 10 Days of Prayer. – S.C. from the Middle East
To download this week's blog and prayer requests, click here.
World Church Prayer Requests
March 31 – April 7, 2019
Written by Elder Ted N.C. Wilson
• PRAYER REQUEST: Pray for expanded emphasis on “Revival and Reformation” throughout the world for members, churches, institutions, conferences, unions, divisions, and throughout the Church with earnest prayer for the latter rain of the Holy Spirit and the fulfillment of Joel 2, Hosea 6, & Acts 2.
• PRAYER REQUEST: Pray for plans and activities of all thirteen divisions and the attached union (Middle East and North Africa Union) regarding “Mission to the Cities.”
• PRAYER REQUEST: Pray for personal and church-wide emphasis on daily reading and following the Bible through Believe His Prophets, which emphasizes the reading and study of the Bible, God’s Holy Word.
• PRAYER REQUEST: Pray for heartfelt gratefulness for and full acceptance of the Spirit of Prophecy writings as being applicable today, and that church leadership and membership read the materials on a regular basis.
• PRAYER REQUEST: Pray for strong cooperation and unity between the Church organization and supporting ministries in the evangelistic outreach of the Church.
• PRAYER REQUEST: Pray for increased sense of urgency and realization by church leaders and members that we are living at the end of time and that Jesus is coming soon.